Written by Girl Birthday Gift
I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Yay!!! I actually have been secretly hoping someone would nominate me for this. So here's a big thanks to Inés at Your style, your happiness for nominating me!!!
Versatility is very important to me and so it only makes sense for me to have a versatile blog. Whether it be a handbag, a pair of shoes, a computer, or even a dog product- versatility is the main thing I look for.
Alright, so lets start off with the rules...
-Thank the person who gave you this award and leave a link to their blog.
-Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
-Select 15 blogs/ Bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those 15 Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I'm probably going to repeat things I've shared already, so sorry if I bore the people following who already know these things.
- I'm a crazy dog mom of three (Gemma, Mowgli- whose name might be getting changed to Tigger, and Audrey) and proud of it!
- Besides being near sighted, having a skin disorder called Keratosis Pilaris, and being low tone deficit, I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD, ADD, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Fibromyalgia- I think that is everything lol. It doesn't necessarily mean that I have all of those, but that is what I have been diagnosed with. I currently have a new doctor who actually wants to find out what is wrong with me and come up with a treatment plan.
- As of today, I have 7 tattoos. You can read about the meanings of the first 6 here: My Tattoos and the Reason I Got Each One. I'll probably do another one of those posts when I'm on tattoo #10.
- Besides dogs, my favorite animals are hippos.
- My favorite color is probably black. I just think it is gorgeous and VERSATILE lol. Black can be casual, dressy, sexy, modest, classic, simple, romantic, punk, edgy, etc.
- I used to hate my name. I think I started liking it when I was like 17, maybe a little earlier or maybe a little later. Now I love my name. Oh and I love looking up the meanings of names. Ooh I should definitely do a post on the meanings of names.
- I read my horoscope almost everyday, if not everyday (unless I'm going through a phase where I'll stop doing that for a little while) and usually read it on Yahoo! and a horoscope app on my phone. I just like to read it and see if either of them makes sense or relates to what is going on in my life. But I don't consult with my horoscope on what to do or what not to do- unless I am considering going on a shopping spree and it says not to spend money b/c then my horoscope is making me save money, which is good.
Eat, Drink, and be Mary
Sparkles and Shoes
The Glitter Diaries
Jersey Girl, Texan Heart
Big Love. Epic Fail.
Two Thirds Hazel
The Rachel Emily Blog
Believe in the Sparks
Bear Den Plantation
The Her Issue