Written by Girl Birthday Gift
Wesley Rodriguez turns one tomorrow! ONE!! I cannot believe it has already been a whole 12 months since we met our incredible little guy.
In honor of his big day, I've put together a "Baby Favorites" giveaway of my ultimate, tried and true baby items that I love. Seriously, every mama and baby needs these goodies. I've teamed up with some awesome entrepreneur moms and fellow mommy bloggers so one of YOU awesome moms (or dads, or aunts, or anyone with a baby in their life) can have your own!
Before we get to that, remember the bump style series I did when I was pregnant with Wes? Well, Emily, Lynzy and I are back to show you a little then and now! Trips down memory lane are always a good thing, especially when it involves babies.
Emily easily makes one of the cutest pregnant mamas, but that Lydia on her hip is even sweeter! She is taking after her mama with that amazing red hair. (I am sure you know Emily by her insanely gorgeous mermaid hair!) Such an adorable family!
Here is one of Lynzy looking radiant and glowing in her maternity shoot back when she was pregnant with Olivia, and one from their recent family photos. Little Olivia is absolutely adorable and just turned one a few weeks ago! You have to check out the vintage first birthday party they threw for Livie! It was whimsical and lovely, and now I am trying to figure out how to get a little lady of my own because she is giving me some serious baby girl fever.
And last, but not least, we have Wesley! Isn't he the most handsome little fella? I am one of those weirdos who loves being pregnant (for the most part), and my pregnancy with Wes was wonderful. Since it was my second time around, I felt much more calm and aware. Although, I like him better on the outside. ;)
Now for the goodies! We are giving away $200 worth of must-have baby favorites! Here is a list of the package one of you lucky people will win:
- A Solly Baby wrap. This wrap is essential for the newborn days, especially having two kids. The colors are beautiful, and it has the right amount of stretch and hold. I have tried four different wraps and carriers now, and this is hands down my favorite. Also, Elle, the owner of Solly Baby, is one of the nicest people in the world. She and her darling family just got back from a five week trip around the world, and you have to check out all of their photos! Such an inspiration!
- A bottle of Tubby Todd baby soap. K, this stuff is what baby body product dreams are made of. I am sure you are like me in wanting only to put natural products on your baby's body, and they have created a 100% natural baby wash that smells like heaven AND actually lathers and gets clean! Truly, I will never buy another baby soap as long as I live.
- A Swankaroo backpack. These packs are mini-sized and perfect for stuffing all of the extra baby loot in. You can then have your older kids haul it around or put it on your little one once they are old enough to toddle around. The prints and colors are bright and hip, and I am still waiting for them to come out with backpacks in my size! (Although they recently just launch mommy tote bags!)
- A pair of Freshly Picked moccasins. These baby shoes are everywhere in the blog world, and it is because they are so cute! Wes rotates between these and his Converse, but almost every time he has his moccs on we receive a compliment. The leather is soft and they are one of the few things that will actually stay on baby feet!
- An art print from Wee Little Monsters. These watercolor prints are simple and sweet for a baby nursery. We have the bear print, and are going to be adding a few monsters and a surf wagon one soon! Also, Paige, the artist behind Wee Little Monsters, just started a blog that you will want to add to your list. She is gorgeous, has amazing taste and style, and their family is adorable!
Is your heart beating a million miles an hour after reading over this list? I know you at least have real life emoji heart eyes right now! I do too. I love quality products and ones that come from mommy entrepreneurs at that! Now all you need to do is enter in the Rafflecopter widget below. Remember, the more entries you complete, the more likely you are to win!
Here's to Wesley's birthday week, babies, and love! Cheers and good luck!
Sponsored by Women Fashion Trend 2020