Written by Girl Birthday Gift
Tee: LOFT . Skirt: LOFT Hat: Boutique. Sandals: Payless. Bracelet: H&M.
1) Today was my first time using the tripod to take "official" outfit photos. I'm taking it one step at a time with these solo photos. Ideally I would have ventured outside to the great outdoors, but I didn't dare. I am not brave enough for those shenanigans yet. It's bad enough posing for a picture randomly on the street with strangers gawking, but with a tripod? And a kid waiting on the side in a stroller? That takes it to an entirely different narcissistic level that this girl just isn't ready for. Someday though. Someday! And I truly applaud those fashion bloggers that solely take their own photos with a tripod. You people are the real deal!
2) Fact: According to Zillow, the White House is worth an estimated $287 million ( source).
3) I know, I know, we are all freaking out about the royal baby and all have dreams of our children either a) marrying him or b) becoming his best chap at boarding school and university, but seriously. I really am not opposed to encouraging Luke and Baby Numero Dos to become Oxford-attending geniuses and finding their way around royal best friendships with the little prince. Also, Matt suggested we name our bambino William last night. That is no joke. I think he and I have devised the same royal crashing plots unbeknownst to one another (reason 3,437,981 why I adore that man).
4) This film is all kinds of beautiful and lovely (thanks for bringing it to my attention, Tisse!). Makes me want to do something similar in regards to documentation with this pregnancy, capturing those precious moments as they enter the world and the first few days after. That type of footage is priceless.
5) Would you rather never have to shower or never have to use the bathroom? Both would be incredibly convenient, right?
Sponsored by Women Fashion Trend 2020