Written by Girl Birthday Gift
Sweater: LOFT. Skirt: Handmade. Boots: Thrifted. Hat: UO. Clutch: Target. Bracelets: INPINK. Ring: Street Fair.
1) For whatever reason, I have the hardest time making decisions when it comes to Halloween costumes. Especially for Luke. I want him to have the perfect costume, but I want it to be something cute and fuzzy since I only have a couple years left to make the most of that stage of Halloween costume life. I am 98.3% decided on Luke being Max from Where The Wild Things Are. I found the most darling version of the costume here at Pottery Barn Kids. Isn't it the sweetest? I will, however, be making it myself and will be sure to post a DIY, so stay tuned!
2) Fact: Lifesavers will spark when you bite down on them in the dark ( source). I have yet to try it, but apparently there is an eHow tutorial on how to do it with Wintergreen flavored ones, so...
3) Luke is officially starting to repeat every last thing I say. Guess it's time for me to stop swearing whenever I miss an exit or drop something on my foot (which is pretty much every single day). The last thing I need is my child walking around church yelling, " SHIT!" (sorry, Mom).
4) The most beautiful home and family on the most beautiful blog.
5) Would you rather eat 10 tubes of lipstick or drink a full glass of perfume?
Sponsored by Women Fashion Trend 2020