Written by Girl Birthday Gift
Tunic: c/o Isabella Oliver (on sale today!). Leggings: F21. Boots: JCPenney ( similar). Beanie: Target. Sunglasses: Free People ( similar). Bag: Sprightly So ( similar). Bracelets: H&M ( similar).
1) My accessories are indicative of the confused weather here in Southern California. Cool enough to wear a beanie, yet still too bright and sunny to ditch the sunglasses.
2) Fact: If you take your age and multiple it by 7, then multiply it by 1,443, the product repeats your age 3 times ( source).
3) Nashville starts tomorrow night... yeeessssss. The love story between Rayna and Deacon gives me butterflies and makes my heart want to explode out of my chest. There is just something about a first and forever love that cannot be extinguished, you know? That's why The Notebook is so heart-wrenchingly wonderful (and this kiss).
4) On Sunday at church, Luke decided he would turn to the people across the aisle from us at the most dead silent time -- I'm talking hear a pin drop dead silent -- and tell them "NO, NO, NO" as he wagged his head and finger in shame at them. At a very loud volume. It was kind of funny, kind of embarrassing and made me reevaluate how often I tell him no, because apparently he thinks it's just what you say to people in public. Parenting is tricky, I tell ya.
5) Would you rather turn into an owl when the sun went down or a horse whenever you touched grass?
Sponsored by Women Fashion Trend 2020